Sunday, January 23, 2011

                                               This image is one I composed when I first started my course.
                                               It is just a white sheet as the background and then placed the buttons on it as 
                                               the islands of New Zealand. I then played with the image in Photoshop, 
                                               adding contrast. I like the way the contrast brings out the shapness of the
                                               colours.

                                        This is another button creation. This was for one of my earlier briefs,Still life. 
                       It was one of my first studio shots by myself. Rather proud of it.
Would like to rework the colours in this image.


                                                          Same Brief, different layout                                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment